Learn more about S1000D and R4i Capability
Each month Absolute Data Group runs a topical or technical webinar that’s short,
informative and free, for customers and members of the public.
These Educational Webinars usually run for 45 minute followed by the opportunity to ask questions
Improving your Global Authoring Teams S1000D Workflow
For those wanting to improve their S1000D workflow cycle for remote authoring teams, this is a webinar you do not want to miss!
Join Tammy Halter and Reeta Nye as they demonstrate how utilizing R4i Task Manager Server and R4i Writer makes this achievable…
Topics that will be discussed during this webinar include:
* What is the generic/default workflow and how can we customize it;
* Admin/PM – Select Project and assign task to users.;
* Multi-select DM’s and/or images;
* End Users receive notification via email and Task View;
* Check out from Task View in R4i Writer;
* Author in R4i Writer;
* Check in to CSDB and update status of task, assign to next person;
* Homepage reporting, active tasks and assigned user tasks;
* Administrative reporting.
Make the most of this opportunity and Register today by clicking on the REGISTER button provided below.
AUS (AEST): 8:00am Wednesday 21st March, 2018
USA (PDT): 3:00pm Tuesday March 20th, 2018
Canada (EDT): 6:00pm Tuesday March 20th, 2018
We hope you can join us for this informative webinar session!