ADG has off-the-shelf XSLT and XSL-FO packs for many different S1000D versions and industry deliverables
If your project requires XSLT (IETM/IETP) and FO (Print/PDF) stylesheets, ADG have packs available for delivery to many different Country and Industry Style Specifications, including:
- ATA iSpec 2200 CMM and IPD
- ATA iSpec 2200 – Service Bulletins – S1000D Schema’s v4.x
- ATA iSpec 2200SGML for IETP only (Legacy Content)
- ATA Airbus CMM and IPD
- S1000D default format – S1000D Schema’s v1.x through to v4.1
- US MIL-STD-40051 – S1000D Schema’s v4.x and above
- US MIL-DTL-24784C – S1000D Schema’s v4.x and above
- Bundeswehr – German Navy – S1000D Schema’s v3
- Australia Defence 5629B – Army Land, Navy, Army Air – S1000D Schema’s v2.2 and v3
- Civilian – Software and Equipment Manufacturers (ADG User Guide Style) – S1000D Schema’s v4.x and above
If you have a project deliverable that requires more than the default S1000D styles, ask the ADG Team to provide PDF samples of what is included in the latest Stylesheet Packs.
Need a style not listed here? Ask an ADG consultant what it would take to assist you in building a pack for your project deliverable, it’s that simple!