Learn more about S1000D and R4i Capability
Each month Absolute Data Group runs a topical or technical webinar that’s short,
informative and free, for customers and members of the public.
These Educational Webinars usually run for 45 minute followed by the opportunity to ask questions
Cost Effective Compliant Technical Illustrations with VizEx Edit 11.0
Join Tammy and Guest Speaker, David Manock from Larson Software Technology, to discuss VizEx Edit 11.0.
The new illustration features of VizEx Edit provide high-end software, at an affordable price.
Features that will be demonstrated during this session include:
- Native CGM editing with complete support of the WebCGM 2.0 profile;
- Compliant with the major international Specifications, S1000D and ATA iSpec 2200;
- Sophisticated isometric illustration tools, automatic grid alignment of ellipses, rectangles and line
- Dedicated call out tool, enabling easy annotation of your illustrations;
- Comprehensive import and export capability: CGM, SVG, PDF, DWG and many more;
- Add hotspots to your illustrations, either manually or automatically, an invaluable time saver;
- Easily edit legacy illustrations imported from well-known industry software.
AUS (AEST): 7:00am Wednesday 15th November, 2017
USA (PST): 1:00pm Tuesday November 14th, 2017
Canada (EST): 4:00pm November 14th, 2017
We hope you can join us for this informative webinar session!