R4i WorkSpace for Adobe© FrameMaker© allows R4i CSDB users that need to author S1000D in Adobe FrameMaker v11, 12, 2015 and 2017, to remain in their familiar structured authoring environment while accessing S1000D Data Modules and images directly from the R4i CSDB Server.
This tool eliminates the need for some authors to have a separate R4i CSDB Standard license, as R4i WorkSpace will be the only connection they need into the Common Source DataBase (CSDB).
R4i WorkSpace supports the following features directly from inside your FrameMaker Authoring environment:
- Check-in, Check-out and reset checked-out files in the R4i CSDB;
- R4i Preview tool can be activated from inside FrameMaker so that authors can see how their content will look when published to an IETP in R4i Viewer;
- Direct access to the R4i CSDB Server for fast insertion of images, with all required markup inserted into FrameMaker;
- Update Image Title for use and auto-insert in your document;
- Direct access to the R4i CSDB Server for fast insertion of references (DMREF), with all required markup inserted in FrameMaker;
- Direct access to the R4i CSDB Server for easy, drag and drop interface and insertion of applicability markup;
- Easy insertion of applicability IDs (applicRefID)
- Direct access and insertion of content from CIR/TIR modules.
Find out more